Tuesday 9 February 2010

the first of the new line



So I think this will be the start of the new line, for want of a better expression. I've played around with the theme a bit and i think this is the one that works the best, so a few more of these in different colours i think. And we'll see if they sell, I've listed a few on ebay but am gonna check out how to sell on etsy too, i'm all a bit new to online sales so it'll take me some time! That's if they are any good!! I'm gonna aim to do a few craft fairs over the summer too and see how we go. Now just to come up with a name for them!

Life apart from that has been pretty quiet, been making some bits, some i like, others i dont but it's kept me occupied i guess and now it looks like i'm gonna be getting full time hours I won't have as much time on my hands, thankfully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment