Thursday 28 January 2010

Craig always just seems to get the mood right

This was his latest facebook update, as is so often with him and his obscure lyrics, he just hits my mood head on.

'Just not enough.
I need more
Nothing seems to satisfy
I said, I don't want it,
I just need it
To Breathe
To Feel
To know I'm alive

Finger deep within the borderline
Show me that you love me and that we belong together
Relax, turn around and take my hand.'

Great lyrics, well odd song though. By stinkfist. Mind with a name like that.... still it suits the mood of the morning.

I got a job yesterday, it's only part time but i think I'm really going to enjoy it there. And there will be less time to think which is definitely a bonus. I shouldn't be left alone with my own thoughts, it does me no good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment